Pages

Monday 21 March 2011

Mazhar Khan

Mazhar Khan:-

My Name is Mazhar Khan .Hi Everyone  I am simple Persone. I have confidence to get something is my life. My life is an open Book. Here iam with 13 things about me... I do feel nthat I am gone back to old time when we had to write an esssay about The Cow, The Horse, My School, My Best Teacher etc. But Today I have to do the same But About Myself....(Not that Easy)




  1. I respect everyone and like to be respected...I like to dream with open eyes.
  2. I am soft spoken and so much emotional.... Family comes first to me...
  3. I am bold to talk and can speak for hours....
  4. I have a friendly nature and who meets me first time, can't forget the unlimited fun for years maybe.....
  5. Last 7th  May, I Celebrated my 32 Birthday....<Rawalpindi Pakistan>...
  6. I am hardworking, Patient, determined and always keep my eyes on the next step....
  7. I like to capture nature and funny pictures....
  8. I am clever enough to handle any typical situations....< Even my enemies do accept this>....n
  9. I have few and selected friends < Qamar Zaman, Tahir Khan(angry these days) Faisal Naseem, (in UK these days) Bilal Ahmed, Adil Tanoli, Asad Zaman, Umar Zaman, Shakeel, Pervez, Iftikhar, Jatt Sab>....
  10. Love Travelling, Making Fun, Arranging Parties, Celebrating Birthdays, Giving Surprise.......
  11. I give Chance to people when they bluff/hurt me but if it happens again and again.... then i try to came in line them.
  12. I always speak truth with my Friends but with others maybe 50 50.....
  13. I forgive always to people easily.....
    This is all what i can say about me..... Because it's the most difficult thing in the world to write about you....

    Just want to thanks you all once again for your support, your patience to bear me for this long, for your appreciation which i needed at this times, your critics which really polished my skills, your prayers and wishes which lightened the darkness of my life and finally for your love which was showered by all of your farever.
    So thanks you all and i love your all.

    1 comment: